Return

Thursday 27 August 2015

Into The New World

Askm.....today's already 27th August 2015....few more days left for me to start my new semester as a final year student in Bachelor of Science (Marine Science)..... Time ticking really fast than I expected..well....its kind a new days for me...everyday is a new day that we must go through in our life.... During those ticking times, I learnt so much about life....I've been through some kinds of hardship(in my family...*some big problems might be..)...but....yeahhh...we manage to overcome those kinds of obstacles.... when those things happened, I've been thinking that it was quite hard to live in 'THAT WORLD'...we need to be strong enough....need to be patience enough...need to be motivated enough...need to fight enough..(*not that physical fighting..but mentally..) So, yeahh....those incidence had kept me a reminder that,,,whatever the things that we wanna do or ever been thinking....please think about your families....yourself...other people... B'coz...anything that you wanna do might be affecting other people around you...especially...your love ones...Please...always think before doing anything.... Why??????? B'coz that's the best policy...to keep ourselves live in peace and harmony....


**This updates does not link with anybody.....just from my observations and experiments....
***EXPERIMENTS??????? (Yeahh...IDK what kind of experiments..but..it does look like some kind of experiment to me..)

Okayyyy....Good night... Sleep tight....and..... XOXO

Frenz Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frenz with Mia