Return

Monday 21 December 2015

Missing Daddy~~~~

I'm missing my Daddy... Sooooooo much.... I've been thinking...what a wonderful life and memories I've ever had during his life few back years... It would be a great moments..if he's here with me right now.... The feelings that I've right now was comparable with other feelings... The love, passion, happy, excited, amazing, interesting, enjoyable time that i have today.....it wasn't the same as my feelings back then... I miss our time that we spend together.. I miss his laughter.. I miss his passion with me. I miss his smile... I miss his scold.. I miss his cook.. I miss his voice shouting during watching his favorite football team... I miss when he always plays the songs and musics that we both love.... I miss watching movies with him since we both love the same genre. I miss everything about him... 

Even though, I still got my uncles that always supports me and treat me as their daughter....love me like the way my Daddy loves me...but still...it comparable..it's not the same.... I do and always love them - my uncles - but I love my Daddy more... I felt jealous seeing my frenz talking with their father...hugging their father where I can't do it now and forever... Felt jealous when their father came and visits them here.... That's the things that I can't and never would be able to get and do it now and in the future.. 



I REALLY MISSING YOU DADDY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muah for you Daddy... I 'll pray for your happiness up there...



Lots of Love, Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frenz with Mia