Return

Thursday 27 August 2015

Happy

Askm..and hye again...we meet again after a few hours from my previous updates....well...what I'm gonna write right now is...I wanna say Alhamdulillah and thank God for your blessings and 'rezeki' that He had gave me.... Thank you for the results for my previous semester examinations.... I've got flying colors in my results...even though the results were not that perfect and excellent...but.. I still manage to get what I've aimed...well..still a lot can be improve...next semester...I wanna try hard and be smart through the study methods...I believe that I can do better than this...I need to manage my time smartly between studies, my final year project, my leisure time, my sleeping habits, my eating habits...and so on... I know I can do it.. As fr as I can say right now was I'm happy with my results...I'll do better next time... Just 1 more year left before I graduated as BSc ( Marine Science ) students...


**Alhamdulillah.... Tq so muchhhhhhh...muahhhhhh



Lots of Love, Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frenz with Mia