Return

Tuesday 4 October 2016

New!!! Episode 01- Mia

Hye & Assalamualaikum w.b.t....

Dh lama Mia x active dgn blog page Mia ni.... Well...as for those who knew me...this is the beginning of my life as new people...not as student anymore (as for now laa...heheheh).. What i've been planning are wanna get a job...then I wanna start my own business...there're so many ideas in my mind right now and I can't come with perfect decision as for now... Maybe I'm gonna start slowly with desserts...then maybe the cuisine??? Hurmm..maybe...still in planning....still far away to start the business...
-
-
-
-
Well....I wanna start a new episode in my life... I wanna forget the things that wasn't worth to think about....
-
-
-
-
So.. Bismillahirrahmanirrahimmmm.... Hope everything went well in the future... Wish me luck... Pray for me....Hehehehehehehehe....


Assalamualaikum to the new Mia... Love myself so much... Muacchhhxxx..





Lots of Love, Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frenz with Mia